Features and Benefits
- Beconase Hayfever prevents and relieves nasal congestion, sneezing and a runny, itchy nose due to hay fever and other seasonal allergic conditions.
- Once nasal congestion is cleared, the pressure and pain around the eyes is also reduced.
- Regular use is essential for full therapeutic benefit.
- Quickly starts to bring relief and reduce swelling in the nose although it may take a few days to build up to its maximum effect.
- Does Not Cause Drowsiness.
- Beconase Hayfever is an aqueous suspension nasal spray.
Active ingredient: Each spray contains Beclometasone Dipropionate 50 micrograms.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, glucose anhydrose, polysorbate 80, purified water, benzalkonium chloride and phenylethyl alcohol. The plastic bottle contains 100 sprays
- Two sprays into each nostril every morning and evening.
- Use regularly.
- Not recommended for children.
- Do not use more than 8 sprays in a day.
- Use only in the nose.
- Shake gently before use.
- If your symptoms have not improved after using Beconase Hayfever for 14 days consult your doctor.
- Use within 3 months of first opening.
- Consult your doctor before using Beconase Hayfever if you are pregnant.
- Do not use for more than 3 months unless your doctor tells you to.
- Do not store above 30 °C.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep Container in outer carton in order to protect from light.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.