- 60 x 0.4ml Single Dose containers.
- Carmellose Sodium 1% solution.
- Provides symptomatic relief.
- Soothes and relieves dry eyes.
- Suitable for use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Directions for use:
Apply one or two drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Discard open vial after use.
Carmellose Sodium 1% w/v. Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride and Purified Water.
Warnings and Cautions:
- Always read the label/leaflet.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if allergic or hypersensitive to any ingredients.
- Celluvisc may cause short-lasting blurry vision.
- Do not re-use a single dose container, even if there is some solution left.
- Contact lenses should be removed before each application and may be inserted after 15 minutes.
- If you are using other eye medications, you should apply them 15 minutes before you use Celluvisc Drops.
- Do not store above 25°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.