Garnier Olia 1.10 Permanent Hair Dye is a deep true black hair dye perfect if you're looking for a cool-toned black. This hair color is suitable for hair ranging from brown to dark brown who want to deepen their tone to black. The state of the art formula from Olia contains a blend of oils that composes 60% of the entire formula. For that reason, this hair color is able to produce hair 3 times shinier when compared to other at-home hair dyes. The ammonia-free formula ensures that you will actually find the experience of dying your own hair a pleasure, as the usual scent form the ammonia will not be lingering around. Subsequently, this hair color is not only easy to apply, but also takes care of the hair due to the high oil percentage. All in all, it's the perfect way to dye your hair at home in a fuss-free way and ensure you will get extra shiny hair.
The box contains:
- 1 instructions leaflet;
- 1 pair of gloves;
- 1 mixing bottle with applicator lid;
- 1 developer cream;
- 1 colorant cream;
- 1 mini conditioner.
- Permanent and vibrant colors that at the same time keep the hair shiny and nourished;
- Ammonia-free in order to ensure a pleasant scent;
- Covers up to 100% of grey hair, thus ensuring a uniform color;
- An amazing 60% of the formula is composed of an oil blend to ensure the hair remains nourished;
- Non-drip formula, thus making sure it doesn't run to your skin or eyes;
- Maximum color payoff for vibrant shades and perfect reflect.
- Always perform a patch-test 48 hours before you color your hair. To this end, use a cotton swab to apply a tiny amount of the colorant cream to the skin behind your ear and do not rinse. If you don't develop a rash, you're good to go.
- Don't wash your hair prior to applying color. In fact, the ideal situation is to keep it unwashed for at least 24h prior to coloring to ensure your natural sebum protects the scalp.
- If any product gets in your skin, wipe it away immediately using a damp towel.
- If you have a lot of grey hair, make sure you start from the front.
- When you're washing your hair during the process, make sure you use an old towel to dry it, given that some color may still bleed and ruin it.
- While you're handling the color mix, never take your gloves off.
- Do not use any remainings of the color mix, after you've used it, throw any leftover product onto the bin trash (except for the conditioner, which you can use afterward);
- If you're indecisive between two colors, always go for the lighter one.
- All in all, the color you will obtain is always dependant on the color you had previously.
How to use
In order to properly color your hair and after you have performed the patch test 48h before, gather the following items:
- 1 hair brush;
- 1 hair clip that can hold all your hair;
- 1 old towel and something to clip it on the front;
- 1 bottle of moisturizing cream.
Then, follow the steps carefully to ensure maximum security a color payoff:
- Firstly, apply the moisturizer near the hairline to ensure that you won't stain the skin.
- Secondly, put the towel on your shoulders, secure it tightly, and comb through your dry hair.
- Then, put your gloves on, and empty both the revealer cream and the colorer cream inside the mixing bottle. Make sure you shake it well to mix both formulas and immediately break the tip of the applicator in order to avoid bottle bursting.
- Apply the product to your scalp, section by section, and making sure you massage it onto the hair. Then, put a small quantity on your hands and apply it to the hair lengths and ends, thus making sure all the hair has been covered in the product. At this point, pull your hair up and clip it, leaving it on for the time indicated on the leaflet.
- Now, it's time to rinse the color. Similarly, you should keep your gloves on, as you're still dealing with the color product. Massage the product and emulsify it with a bit of water, and then proceed to rinse it until the water comes out clean. Apply a hazelnut amount of conditioner to your hair, leave it on for two minutes and finally rinse it thoroughly.
- In any event, you're now ready to style your hair as you like.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.