This spray by Hedrin is a fuss-free leave in treatment (to wash out later) for headlice.
It works to eliminate head lice and their eggs in adults and children aged 6 months and over, by physically soothing the lice and also contains Penetrol which helps the product to penetrate louse eggs in order to kill them.
How to use:
- Shake the bottle well before use and ensure shoulders are covered with a towel.
- Holding the spray approximately 10cm from the hair carefully spray sufficient solution evenly over dry hair, so that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
- Work into the hair, spreading the solution thoroughly and evenly from the roots to tips. Ensure solution is left in the hair for at least 1 hour (or longer if you prefer).
- Rinse or shampoo solution out (you will notice it comes out easily, with the dead lice).
- Apply again after 7 days to combat any lice which may hatch in that time.
- 10cm from the hair carefully spray sufficient gel evenly over dry hair, to ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
- Be careful not to spray into the eyes and face, and do not breathe the spray.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.