Microlax Rectal Solution is used to empty the large bowel when constipated. The enema acts as a laxative by softening the stools and by its lubricating properties.
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product.
How to use
- Twist the seal of the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum.
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Withdraw the nozzle, still squeezing tightly.
- In children under 3 years of age, insert only half the length of the nozzle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.