- Each piece of gum delivers a controlled amount of nicotine into your body
- Enough to satisfy your craving, but not as much as a real cigarette
- Allows you to control how much nicotine you use and when you use it
- For fast craving relief
- Available in Freshmint, FreshFruit and Icy White flavours
- Double coated for an enhanced flavour experience
- Tastes great and also whitens teeth
Keep cravings in check with Nicorette Original Gum, while controlling the amount of nicotine you use and when you use it.
Used to relieve withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings for nicotine that you get when you try to stop smoking, or when you are cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke while trying to stop smoking.
To help cut down or quit smoking you should also try to use a behavioural support programme to increase your chances of success.
If you smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes a day, the 2 mg nicotine gum can help relieve your cravings.
If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, 4 mg nicotine gum may be more appropriate.
For adults and children 12 years and over. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product and note the chewing technique. Chew one piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Nicorette Chewing Technique:
- Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
- Rest between gum and cheek.
- Chew again when taste has faded.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Do not exceed the stated dose. If you are pregnant, or you need any other advice before using this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
This pack contains 210 pieces of Original Flavour Chewing Gum, each containing 2mg Nicotine
Also includes: Chewing Gum Base, Sorbitol, Polacrilin, Sodium Carbonate Bicarbonate, Flavourings, Glycerol, Talc and E321.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.