- Decongestant Nasal stick
- Pure plant remedy for symptomatic relief of blocked sinuses, catarrh, hay fever, colds and flu.
- Olbas Inhaler contains essential oils that have decongestant properties.
- Pops in a pocket or purse for instant Olbas congestion relief when it’s needed
How to use
- Adults and children aged 6 and over:
- Unscrew outer cover from base of stick, close one nostril, place inhaler in other nostril, and inhale deeply.
- After use, wipe stick with a tissue and replace cover.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old.
- Do not use more than four times an hour.
- If you use more Olbas Inhaler than you should, talk to a doctor or pharmacist immediately.
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days.
Contains Cajuput Oil 20% w/w, Eucalyptus Oil 20% w/w, Levomenthol 40% w/w, Peppermint Oil 20% w/w