Sudafed Decongestant Tablets are used to relieve nasal congestion (blocked nose) and the symptoms of allergies, colds and flu, including blocked sinuses, stuffy nose and catarrh. Each film coated tablet contains 60mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, a decongestant which relieves a blocked or a runny nose. These tables are non-drowsy and fast acting.
- Unblocks nasal congestion
- Clears catarrh
- Fast acting tablets
- Non drowsy
- Suitable from 12 years of age
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product. MAXIMUM order quantity of ONE pack per order.
Do not take with any other pseudoephedrine products.
- Adults and adolescents 12 years and over: Take one sudafed tablet with water, every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in any 24-hour period.
- Do not use this product for more than 5 days and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
- Do not take Sudafed tablets if you have high blood pressure