Telfast® Fast and Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief is used for treatment of allergic rhinitis. It provides 24-hour relief from allergies in just one tablet.
This can be used for relief of the following allergy symptoms:
- Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy Nose,Itchy Throat, Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Provides fast allergy relief within 60 mins
- Gives 24-Hour allergy relief
- Relieves allergy symptoms
Place of Origin
Adult and children over 12 years: 1 tablet once daily.
Take Telfast with a glass of water. Telfast may be taken with or without food.
Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 120mg, croscarmellose sodium, pregelatinised maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, povidone, titanium dioxide, colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 400 and iron oxide
You should inform your pharmacist/doctor if:
• you are, or might be, pregnant
• you are breast feeding
• you have any allergies to any other medicines, foods, preservatives or dyes
• you are taking other medicines
• you have any kidney or liver problems
• your are more than 65 years of age
• you have a history of heart disease or currently have heart disease
Your pharmacist/doctor will consider these points when recommending Telfast.
Use in children: Telfast 120mg is indicated for children aged 12 years and above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.