- Food grade Olive Oil is of the highest quality, coming from the first pressing of the olives without any solvent use.
- For ragged cuticles and brittle nails, soak your nails in a small bowl of warm olive oil. A few minutes' dunking can help brittle nails become more resilient and soften cuticles so you can safely push them back.
- To soften your hands, smooth on a generous amount of olive oil each day until your hands are soft and smooth.
- Dab a little olive oil on dry and chapped lips.
- Whenever your face needs softening and moisturizing, massage a small amount of olive oil into your skin, applying extra oil to rough or cracked areas.
- Add a few tablespoons of olive oil to your bath water to soften skin. Shaving Cream Men with sensitive skin can use olive oil as a shaving cream.
- Dab a little olive oil on a cotton swab or tissue to remove makeup. It's good as any branded product at removing mascara
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.